Tuesday 16 April 2013

Dog Daycare in New York for Your Lovely Dog

A friend of my sister shared her experience with the dog daycare in new York. She says, "One day when I returned home from work, my dog came to me running and it sounds like that he was just waiting for me. Next day I found it hard to concentrate at work as the day before scene come to my mind and I thought that how tough it would be for him to stay alone all the day and when there is no one there to take care of him. That day I came home earlier and found that he was sleeping and when I entered the room he waked up and came to me. That day he played a lot and it seemed that he was very happy.

I guessed that he needs the care for the day. Then I googled the dog daycare new york and made my mind that I would not keep him alone at the home but daycare would be a better option for this. With this he would not feel lonely and in the daycare he would get sufficient exercise that is necessary too for him. I read a lot about the different dog daycare in new York and had chosen the best for my furry friend. The choice of a good dog daycare not only helped my dog to keep him in a company but also helped me as now I am tension free at my work with the thought that who would take care of my lovely dog."

0 comments:

Post a Comment